Homeowners Insurance for the Texas Gulf Coast!
Serving Alvin, Brazoria, Friendswood, Galveston, Houston, League City, and Pearland, Texas
Home ownership is the single biggest investment most people make in life. Likewise, making the decision to purchase a home is a rewarding step for you and your family – one that should provide you with a feeling of stability for years to come.
Without adequate homeowners insurance coverage, however, the financial risk for homeowners soars. Have you taken the necessary steps to protect your home? Rick Tinker Insurance is here to help you find out. We offer affordable home insurance plans for homeowners in League City, Pearland and all along the Texas Gulf Coast.
ANNOUNCING A NEW ALTERNATIVE TO THE T.W.I.A. POLICY WITH COMPETITIVE RATES AND MORE OPTIONS THAT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM.
|1 Deductible for Building and Contents||Separate Deductibles for Building and Contents|
|Hurricane Deductible Options of 2%, 3%, 5% and 10%||Hurricane Deductible Options of 2%, 3% and 5%|
|Other Than Hurricane Wind and Hall Deductible Options of $1000, $2500 and $5,000||No Option – Same as Hurricane Deductible|
|WPI8 certificate Not Required||WPI8 certificate Required|
|25% Increased Cost of Compliance Included||Optional for an Additional Charge|
|No Flood Insurance Requirement||Can Require Flood Insurance|
|Call us today for a complete policy review and comparison quote!|
Review Your Homeowners Insurance Policy – How Well Are You Covered?
If you already have homeowners insurance pearland policy but aren’t sure exactly what’s included, we’ll evaluate your current policy and make sure there are no gaps in your homeowners coverage. We’ll look for ways to add value and increase protection. Many bargain insurance plans omit important coverage areas, rendering you helpless in event of certain unexpected home related expenses.
Our evaluation of your current homeowners insurance coverage includes a careful examination of the following areas:
- dwelling & personal property
- personal liability
- medical payments to others
- additional living expenses
Don’t let another day go by without a complete review of your homeowners insurance policy.
Let’s make sure you are covered properly!
Basic Coverage Included in Homeowners Policies:
- Property Damage Coverage “Property Damage” coverage is designed to help pay for damage to your home and personal property. “Other Structures” coverage will help protect your detached garage, tool shed, and other unattached structures. Generally, the coverage is 10% of the amount for which your home is insured.”Personal Property” coverage helps pay for a loss of your personal possessions, such as clothing, furniture, TV, stereo and other unattached personal items. You may want to review this coverage with us, to make sure you are adequately protected in this area.If you need additional coverage for higher valued items, please ask us.
- Personal Property Floater A homeowners insurance policy normally provides limited coverage for collectibles, jewelry, furs, etc. It may be necessary to insure your valuables with a Personal Property Floater. A Personal Property Floater itemizes each item, gives a description of the item insured, and lists excluded perils. It normally provides coverage that is broader than the coverage in your standard homeowners insurance policy. Please ask us if you need an evaluation of your risk in this area.
- Personal Liability Coverage Your homeowners policy provides Personal Liability coverage to help protect you against a non-auto claim in which you were at fault. Liability coverage in yourhomeowners insurance policy covers both the cost of defending you and damages the court orders you must pay. Liability insurance does not have a deductible that you must meet before the insurer begins to pay losses. We can review your current limits of coverage, and help make sure you have enough protection in this area.
- Medical Payments Coverage Medical Payments coverage is designed to pay for an injury to someone OUTSIDE your family. It can often help settle “small” injuries outside of court before they become BIG claims in court. This is not medical coverage for you and your family.
- Additional Living Expenses Where will you live if your home is badly damaged? If you have to move into a hotel or apartment for a while because of damage caused by a covered loss, your homeowners insurance policy will normally cover the stay, subject to policy limits.